Re: My finances for working on LilyPond

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: My finances for working on LilyPond
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 11:47:00 -0400

Hi Frederico,

> In 6 years I've been following LilyPond I've never seen a bounty having
> success.

I’ve personally sponsored ten or so that have had success!  =)  n.b. Some may
have been more than six years ago, and many (most?) happened “off-list”.

However, I must admit that recently (e.g., in the past six years), it has been
difficult to locate developers to tackle the specific fixes and/or feature
requests (e.g., finishing up the GSoC lyric code) that I most want to sponsor…
so there is clearly *something* not working optimally.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info