Re: Auto-generated code, (was Re: Reasons why a LilyPond-to-MEI conversi

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Auto-generated code, (was Re: Reasons why a LilyPond-to-MEI conversion should be developed)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 23:12:01 +0200

Dear Richard,

first I want to emphasize that this was not against you or Denemo, just
a connection between my favoured workflows and the tools I use.

I don't understand 'traverse the staffs' in your sentence:

> It *does* provide a
> default LilyPond output, but you can just as easily traverse the staffs
> you have entered generating the output you would prefer

If I used Denemo and I wanted to do tweaks in lilypond code, I would
have to work within auto-generated ly code, wouldn't I?

Best,
Joram