Re: midi articulation

From: Daniel Birns
Subject: Re: midi articulation
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 11:30:00 -0700

> I'm on a mac as well, and I have Aria Maestosa as a free option.
>
>  https://sourceforge.net/projects/ariamaestosa

Thanks for the reference. The problem is there are no sounds in Aria Maestosa.
It uses what comes with the OS, which is poor to unacceptable.

The tool I’m thinking of would have to provide sounds as well. Naturally, this
is only partly a software problem: someone must also gather the sounds. But if
there were easy tools to add to it such that anyone could add sounds, perhaps
the problem wouldn’t be so bad.

-d