Re: 64-bit version of Lilypond?

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: 64-bit version of Lilypond?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 17:57:08 +0100

> On 25 Feb 2019, at 17:23, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> So I think one possibility in providing a functional lilypond 64-bit
> executable for OSX is to only provide a command-line version, with a pointer
> to use it with Frescobaldi.  Not ideal, but perhaps better than saying "build
> your own".

All stuff is already in MacPorts, it seems:

$ port info lilypond
lilypond @2.18.2_9 (textproc)
Variants:             [+]docs, universal

generates beautiful sheet music from input files. Lilypond uses its own input
                      format, .ly, which in many ways is similar to LaTeX.
Lilypond can export sheet music to PDF, EPS, SVG, and PNG formats, and can also
                      create MIDI files.
Homepage:             http://lilypond.org/

Build Dependencies:   bison, t1utils, texi2html, pkgconfig
Library Dependencies: fontconfig, fontforge, freetype, gettext, gmp, glib2,
ghostscript, mftrace, guile18, texinfo, pango, flex, t1utils,
texlive-lang-cyrillic,
                      texlive-metapost, dblatex, urw-fonts, libtool,
xorg-server, python27, netpbm
Conflicts with:       lilypond-devel
Platforms:            darwin
License:              GPL-3+
Maintainers:          Email: address@hidden, GitHub: nerdling
                      Policy: openmaintainer

$ port info lilypond-devel
lilypond-devel @2.19.82_4 (textproc)
Variants:             mactex, universal

generates beautiful sheet music from input files. Lilypond uses its own input
                      format, .ly, which in many ways is similar to LaTeX.
Lilypond can export sheet music to PDF, EPS, SVG, and PNG formats, and can also
                      create MIDI files.
Homepage:             http://lilypond.org/

Build Dependencies:   autoconf, t1utils, bison, texi2html, netpbm, pkgconfig,
flex, fontforge, libtool
Library Dependencies: fontconfig, freetype, gettext, glib2, ghostscript, gmp,
guile18, texinfo, pango, texlive, texlive-fonts-recommended,
                      texlive-lang-cyrillic, texlive-metapost, dblatex,
python27, urw-core35-fonts, gcc8
Conflicts with:       lilypond
Platforms:            darwin
License:              GPL-3+
Maintainers:          Email: address@hidden, GitHub: nerdling
                      Policy: openmaintainer

$ port info frescobaldi
frescobaldi @2.20.0_1 (editors, python)
Sub-ports:            frescobaldi-devel, frescobaldi2
Variants:             [+]app, universal

sheet music files. Features include an integrated PDF preview and a powerful
Score
                      Wizard.
Homepage:             http://www.frescobaldi.org/

Build Dependencies:   py35-setuptools, py35-py2app
Library Dependencies: python35, py35-ly
Runtime Dependencies: portmidi, py35-pyqt4, py35-poppler-qt4
Conflicts with:       frescobaldi-devel, frescobaldi2
Platforms:            darwin
License:              GPL-2+
Maintainers:          Email: address@hidden, GitHub: dliessi
                      Policy: openmaintainer

$ port info denemo
denemo @1.2.4_1 (print, audio, x11)
Variants:             csound, universal

LilyPond and ABC music formats. It also acts as a frontend for Csound score
                      files. Denemo is different from most graphic music
editors; this is partly because it was created to help edit LilyPond notation
and
                      partly because of its unique design philosophy.
Homepage:             http://www.denemo.org/

Build Dependencies:   intltool, pkgconfig, autoconf, automake, libtool
Library Dependencies: aubio, evince, fluidsynth, gettext, gtksourceview3, gtk3,
guile, jack, librsvg, portaudio, portmidi, rubberband
Runtime Dependencies: qtplay
Platforms:            darwin
License:              GPL-3+
Maintainers:          none