Re: Staging broken.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Staging broken.
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 20:42:37 +0100

Jonas Hahnfeld <address@hidden> writes:

> Am Donnerstag, den 20.02.2020, 20:21 +0100 schrieb David Kastrup:
>> Jonas Hahnfeld <address@hidden> writes:

>> > For the record, you seem to have pushed to commits to staging -> master
>> > again, right?
>>
>> Yes.  Han-Wen and I had an off-list discussion about the impact of the
>> changes, and they are at least not a regression in respect to the
>> previous state we had, even if they cannot reduce the number of warnings
>> in newer versions of Pango to zero while still supporting a range of
>> older versions.
>
> May I ask to have such discussion on-list for the next time? That's why
> we have a lilypond-devel, right?

My description of the discussion was not complete.  If it is deemed
important enough, I can try extracting the technically relevant parts of
it, but I am currently trying to at least manage translating the Changes
file into German (for which I've seen no other volunteers) and I'd
prefer to stay away from other emotionally draining tasks until I am
through with that.