Re: Setting up classical guitar fingerings

From: Luca Fascione
Subject: Re: Setting up classical guitar fingerings
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 08:58:36 +0100

Hi Valentin, thank you this is super interesting. There's a lot of
information in there I want to read more carefully,
but for the moment I have one question: when is after-line-breaking invoke?
Or actually, better question: where do I go to discover when (and I guess
by what) after-line-breaking is invoked?

Another thing at the moment I don't follow is the 'engraver' variable in
the scheme engraver you wrote:
where does that come from? (I suspect it's some kind of name available
where the engraver is invoked, but again: how would I go at discovering
this?)

Many thanks, this is very helpful
Luca