Re: Fixing regressions and serious issues

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Fixing regressions and serious issues
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 14:19:41 +1000

Gosh, to both.

All are welcome to the OLL forum should they so feel like it.

One reason not to open a forum is that there are people who may not want their postings disseminated and indexed, for whatever reason, even though this instance is purely a technical discussion platform.

If you want to contribute to the OLL development then I'm afraid you need to sign up for a github account.

Andrew