Re: Fixing regressions and serious issues

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Fixing regressions and serious issues
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 16:59:54 +0200

Le 16/09/2022 à 13:36, Jonas Hahnfeld a écrit :
I've tried some more and probably developed an understanding of what's
happening - I will post on the upstream issue later. For our use case,
however, we can "cheat" a bit because we statically link both bdwgc and
libguile; https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/1627
should work around the crashes (at least they do for me in Wine).

This is absolutely fantastic! Huge congrats and thank you.

It's not fully clear to me what "next" means here, but I really want to
do an unstable release this weekend (probably on Sunday) unless there
are very good arguments not to. The reason is simply that I don't have
much time the weekend of the 24th/25th and no time at all the week
after for an eventual branching.
For !1510 I'd argue that it's simply too late for this weekend.

OK, so be it.