Re: Fixing regressions and serious issues

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Fixing regressions and serious issues
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 02:45:49 +1000

Hi Jonas,

I run the OpenLilyLib Discourse forum and have taken over from Urs managing OLL (where more work will be happening soon!).

Is it too onerous to register with a username and password? It's totally free. One cannot make forums totally open because of spammers, although I may consider making it readable to the public, but given it's a group of about 20 so far there does not seem much point. If you register, your personal data is kept totally private and not disseminated or used in any way apart from providing a login to the service.

You are very welcome to join.

Andrew