Re: Potential LSR licensing violations

From: Luca Fascione
Subject: Re: Potential LSR licensing violations
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:59:50 +0200

Or you remove it, or you reimplement it

I think having GPL content in the lsr is the least desirable in the long
term, because either folks using it won't notice, or they might find
themselves unable or unwilling to use GPL as part of their content.

I'm not clear what it means to have GPL source in a sheet of which you have
the pdf, it would seem to imply you'd have access to the whole Lilypond
source for it, maybe, if you asked for it. A publisher might be unwilling
to accept such terms, maybe