Re: Potential LSR licensing violations

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Potential LSR licensing violations
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 13:00:37 +0200

Le 20/10/2022 à 15:46, Luca Fascione a écrit :
To be clear: the potential issue I see is when the score or some of the headers it includes are GPL licensed, of course. Now of course the boundary between 'score' and 'lilypond plugin' in our case is particularly blurry, but still, it seems the
question is germane to the discussion at hand.

IMHO, such an interpretation by a court is unlikely. The truth,
as with a number of legal things, is that we will never know for
sure, because (with probability close to 1) no court will ever have
to settle such a case.

Cheers,
Jean