Re: Potential LSR licensing violations

From: Luca Fascione
Subject: Re: Potential LSR licensing violations
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 13:56:21 +0200

Hum. It seems to me this is greyer that what you say.

gcc transforms program.c into a.out

Your access to a.out gives you rights to access program.c

s/gcc/lilypond/; s/program.c/score.ly/; s/a.out/out.pdf/;

I see very little difference.

More importantly, what would lawyers and judges from various legislative
systems think about this? Our opinion counts up to a point (which is very
insignificant).

I suspect it's not as clear cut as you make it.

I am not a lawyer either. This message is not legal advice