Re: musicXML: 2 staves, piano

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: musicXML: 2 staves, piano
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 12:54:51 +0200

Hello Dmitry,

xml2ly and MuseScore handle hello2.xml alright : the problem you have can be reproduced here with musicxml2ly (2.23.0-1) here.

JM

Le 27 sept. 2021 à 10:46, Ivanov Dmitry <usr345@gmail.com> a écrit :

I can't reproduce your results. I tried to put your XML into hello2.xml and compile it. But it produced pdf with the same error, Your lilypond file is compiling correctly for me. Can you try my xml? Is anything wrong with it? My lilypond version is 2.22.1.
<hello2.xml><hello2.ly><hello2.pdf>