Re: musicXML: 2 staves, piano

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: musicXML: 2 staves, piano
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 05:44:49 +0200

Hello Dmitry,

It looks like you’re struggling with the tools instead of going ahead using
them.

What kind of programmed scores handling are you aiming at? There are various
ways, such as python-ly (https://pypi.org/project/python-ly/), ABC notation
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABC_notation) or Humdrum **kern, see
http://kern.ccarh.org.

If LilyPond is the answer, much can be done with Scheme.

JM