Re: 'baroque' time signatures

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: 'baroque' time signatures
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 22:10:50 +0100

Here is my MWE (structure of lilypond coding regarding part of “Combattimento
di Tancredi e Clorinda” by Claudio Monteverdi):

MWE means I can take the code and compile it. And then it shows the problem.

I tried to amend your code as follows:
I surrounded it with:
\version "2.23.5"

\include "italiano.ly"

music = {
[here comes your code]
}

\score {
  \music
  \layout {}
  \midi {}
}

That compiles and creates empty music. Now what is the problem?

When I change \tempo in 3/2 time the speed is more or less the same...

I have no way to test that as your code does not contain *ANY* music whatsoever. I already said, when I created a piece on my own what you verbally described worked just nicely.

Please provide a WORKING piece of lilypond code that shows the problem.
That means with EXACT steps as to how the problem can be seen. Claiming "I change the tempo and it has no effect" is not helpful. We need to see exactly how you change the tempo. Because IMO quite obviously you are doing something wrong. I just don't know what.

Kind regards,
Michael
--
 Michael Gerdau       email: mgd@qata.de