Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 3.2

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 3.2
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 10:33:03 +0200

Am 05.05.22 um 10:13 schrieb Jacques Menu:
Hello Wilbert,

Thanks to you and to the people that contribute for everything you do for us!

I’ve installed Frescobaldi 3.2 with MacPorts on Mac OS Monterey (12.3.1), and the first tests show it works fine.

One problem, though: it’s name is displayed as “Python” in the menu bar,

That’s normal if you start a Python program from the command line.

and there’s no Preferences item. How can I set the MIDI output channel to hear the score being played?

Did it work for you in previous releases? You must install and start freesynth/Qsynth, too.

Hraban