Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 3.2

From: Mario Bolognani
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 3.2
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 15:24:54 +0200

Dear Wilbert,

many thanks for updating Frescobaldi but an inexperienced user like me gets
lost into the tricky steps fo obtaining a .dmg package to install as in version
3.1.3.

Sorry for my ignorance (and perhaps for refusing to get into excessive details
for obtaining a powerful editor like Frescobaldi for publishing music). You may
object like the old Girolamo Frescobaldi “Non senza fadiga si giunge al fine”
(Not without effort we reach the end), but I would avoid too much effort if
possible…

Best wishes

Mario Bolognani
mario.bolognani@gmail.com