Re: Box around system

From: Rip _Mus
Subject: Re: Box around system
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 15:44:46 +0200

Good morning,
I really appreciate your solutions and I'm trying to impress box only on some systems of the score.
So I'm trying to do something like \once \override Score.System.stencil = ...
But there is no response. I've tried also with \overrideProperty, but nothing happens.
Do you have any advice for me?

Thank you