Re: Lilypond not generating PDF

From: Ben Eisenstein
Subject: Re: Lilypond not generating PDF
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 17:19:31 -0700

I was finally able to get a PDF. I had to run command shell in administrative mode. Then switch to the directory the test file was in. I was then able to run test.ly.

Thank you for the clue that it was a permissions issue.

I would suggest changing the Windows instructions or at least indicate that it should be run in command shell at the elevated level. But if this is all going to change in the next release, then maybe not worth the effort.

Ben