Re: Lilypond not generating PDF

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Lilypond not generating PDF
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 10:33:50 +1000

The question, when will 2.22 be replaced? Not soon?

I have volunteered to update the instructions, if I am allowed.

I run XYplorer. It's a great file explorer program, (paid). Running that as administrator drag and drop works.

But in the process I found out that some links do not show up. I searched and found something I did not know and I suspect most people do not know. The Windows user desktop is a merged view of two desktop folders:

C:/Users/<user>/Desktop
C:/Users/Public/Desktop

The LilyPond link goes in the Public desktop.

Why Microsoft does this I have no idea.

Andrew