Re: Lilypond not generating PDF

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Lilypond not generating PDF
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 17:49:31 -0700

On 2022-07-04 5:07 pm, Andrew Bernard wrote:
I'm sorry, I don't understand this. Dragging test.ly on the desktop to
the LilyPond icon on the desktop fails to produce the PDF output. Both
on Windows 10 and 11.

That is a different issue than the UAC drag-and-drop limitation that was mentioned. Elevated permissions is almost certainly a red herring, and something bigger is likely being masked.

I will take a look and see what is going on. Just give me some time, as I will need to set up a test environment first.

-- Aaron Hill