Re: Solfege Syllables Easy Notes

From: Craig Bakalian
Subject: Re: Solfege Syllables Easy Notes
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 19:27:53 -0400

Hi Karlin,

No, that's the issue.  It would be a \markup of do, re, mi, fa, so, la, and ti in each note head according to whatever key  is declared.  So, in D major, where ever there is a d, d', or d, the syllable do would be in the note head, where ever there is an a, a''', or a,,, it would be so, ect...

I guess the code would need to know what \key was declared.

But, nothing to observe out there that I know of.  I am being creative, imaginative, or inventive.

Craig Bakalian