Re: Solfege Syllables Easy Notes

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Solfege Syllables Easy Notes
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2022 02:36:41 +0200

Hello Craig,

note that easy notes heads will make use of the note heads note-names property
if set. This allows us to make an arbitrary NoteHead use arbitrary names.

So to achieve what you intend to do you could simply rewrite the key music
function to also override this property on a Staff level (key affects the whole
staff) as you can see in the appended file.

A different option would be to write an engraver that acknowledges NoteHeads,
derives the tonic from the context and sets the note-names property.

Cheers,
Valentin