RE: LilyPond-2.22.2 does not work on Windows XP

From: Dag Bergman
Subject: RE: LilyPond-2.22.2 does not work on Windows XP
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 14:02:13 +0000

Thanks Karlin for your quick reply.

Yes, I used the first link you asked about and found it in the list that your
second link leads to.

I will try the other two versions you suggested, but if all versions in that
list are only for 64 bits system (if I understood Werner's reply correctly),
they will not work either.  I clearly need to get hold of the latest 32 bits
version, and I don't know which that is and how to get it.

Best regards

Dag