Re: LilyPond-2.22.2 does not work on Windows XP

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: LilyPond-2.22.2 does not work on Windows XP
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 13:59:56 +0100

From: Nicholas Bailey <Nicholas.Bailey@glasgow.ac.uk>

 I see you have a Faculty of Asian and Middle Eastern
Studies, University of Oxford email address. They shouldn't be using that OS
any more.

When I retired from Oxford University (where I was a department network manager) six years ago, most departments were already detecting and forbidding the use of XP on the University's networks. Some departments made provision for a separately firewalled and restricted network for machines running unreplaceable laboratory equipment.

Paul