Re: LilyPond-2.22.2 does not work on Windows XP

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: LilyPond-2.22.2 does not work on Windows XP
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 09:15:24 +1100

Hello Dag,

As mentioned in my post Windows XP is way, way past any support from Microsoft (EOL 2009!). A couple of others have queried why it is necessary for you to be running this system also. Before people go to extraordinary lengths to source XP machines to try to help, would you ever so kindly explain the situation for us? If you simply must have XP, you could run it in a VM on a more recent Windows version. Then your Lilypond problems go away. Do let us know.

Andrew