Re: LilyPond-2.22.2 does not work on Windows XP

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: LilyPond-2.22.2 does not work on Windows XP
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 12:05:46 +1100

Each to his own. But allow me to mention that VueScan supports hundreds of scanners, it not every scanner, and provides a very good solution to that if you are ever interested.

It's unfair to say Microsoft has made network file sharing difficult (why would they try?). Millions of users have no issue. I can point you to some links to set it up if you have any interest.

I run XP just fine with VirtualBox under Windows for a colleague (who also likes XP). Of course you need a licence to run it (XP, not VirtualBox). It can be done.

Andrew