Re: LilyPond-2.22.2 does not work on Windows XP

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: LilyPond-2.22.2 does not work on Windows XP
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 11:15:24 +1100

Still curious now about XP. There's no certainty next versions will work.

Andrew

On 14/10/2022 10:42 am, Dag Bergman wrote:
Thanks Karlin and Michael for your kind replies, and for considering how to
test Lilypond versions on a Windows XP machine.

It appears to be far too complicated for you to do that and I only expected
people to take the trouble to reply in case they already knew what was going
on.  Thank you, though, for even considering to test, but I don't expect you to
take that trouble.