Re: LilyPond-2.22.2 does not work on Windows XP

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: LilyPond-2.22.2 does not work on Windows XP
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 16:45:03 +1100

Windows XP mainstream end date April 14 2009, extended end date April 8 2014.

Not exactly a supported platform nowadays. No possibility for you to upgrade? At the very least you would get support for Lilypond from the list, and be able to use 64 bit. Not too many members would have XP machines sitting around to test on. so answers would be mostly speculative. I don't think you can really expect detailed Lilypond dev support for OS's that have been long discontinued by the maker.

Andrew