Re: Building Mac OS LilyPond versions automatically (Was : another 'wron

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Building Mac OS LilyPond versions automatically (Was : another 'wrong type argument' error )
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:09:03 +0200

Hello Jonas,

> Le 14 oct. 2022 à 20:05, Jonas Hahnfeld <hahnjo@hahnjo.de> a écrit :
>
> (regarding "automatically" in the title, please see my other reply)
>
> To be clear, I my self am not working on this due to lack of hardware.
> If somebody wants to give it a try, that would again be great. I can of
> course try to assist, but remote debugging only gets us that far…

In my first attempt, I installed software on my machine with Homebrew and
MacPorts, and you told me that was not the way to go.

I have the hardware and interest, but I’d need directives about how to proceed
till I get a first version built the way needed to integrate that in the
LilyPond production workflow.

Can someone provide that?

JM