lout-users

Re: the next version of Lout

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: the next version of Lout
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 07:30:22 +1100

Dear Lout listers,

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 04:08:08PM +0100, Ludovic Court?s wrote:
> FWIW I would also prefer Git, which is supported on Savannah, but I
> think the main criterion is for the tool to be convenient for Jeff.

I don't see this at all.  The idea now is to involve others, so
we want it to be as convenient as possible for as many people as
possible.  Also I'm not sure why one tool would be more convenient
for me than another, given that I'm not currently a user of any.

Judging from the responses so far, there seems to be universal
support for moving to a collaborative project on Savannah using
Git, provided the project is not allowed to drift away from the
fairly tight coordination that I have traditionally provided.

So I'll wait a bit longer, do some reading up on Git, and then
start work on making that happen.  Hopefully Ludovic will help
me over the rough patches.

Jeff