lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: [lwip] Should LwIP go (L)GPL ?

From: Manik, Raina (IE10)
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: [lwip] Should LwIP go (L)GPL ?
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:29:33 -0000

perhaps the most encouraging thing would be
to have an efficient build (and peer review)
system so those enthusiasts using lwip can
commit precious fixes to lwIP so everyone can
benifit. Let's not drive away people who want
to contribute fixes due to the confusion about
how one goes about contributing fixes to the
source code.