lwip-users

[lwip-users] Forcing a transmission from the raw interface

From: Robert
Subject: [lwip-users] Forcing a transmission from the raw interface
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:11:49 -0500 (EST)

Is there a function call that will force queued data to be written when
using the raw api?

My understanding is (correct me if I am wrong), that calling tcp_write()
does not cause the data to be immediately sent to the hardware, rather it
is queued up.  (Perhaps the idea here is that there may be more data soon,
so it's better to combine two small packets into one large one for
transmission.)  Then after a period of time, the queued data is actually
sent to the interface.

My question is, is there a function call, sort of like a "flush", that
will cause queued data to be sent immediately?

--
Best Regards,
Robert