lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] typo in src/core/pbuf.c:770

From: Bob Ammerman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] typo in src/core/pbuf.c:770
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:44:38 -0800

%p is part of the C standard, however its output is 'implementation
defined'. Also, to be pedantic all pointers should be cast to (void *)
before attempting to output them with '%p'.

String concatenation is a _requirement_ of ANSI C.

Does lwIP have any stated restrictions on target platforms? EG: Requires
ANSI C compiler?

Bob Ammerman
RAm Systems