m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] Arabic translit IME

From: Joop Kiefte
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] Arabic translit IME
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 20:18:47 +0200

Thanks for all the great comments! I think most of the suggestions you provide are great, and if you need me to agree to apply those, consider it granted. I don't speak Arabic myself yet, so of course I have probably made some glaring omissions... :(

Anyway, with a first version submitted, it becomes easier to send suggestions as patches instead of (generally interpretable in several ways) general suggestions, so let's not wait before all comments are received.