[Monotone-devel] depot manipulation routines

From: Johannes Winkelmann
Subject: [Monotone-devel] depot manipulation routines
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:35:22 +0100

Hi,

After using the wrong version of monotone to do a cvs_import and post
(*g*), the group I posted to became somewhat inconsistent (I could post
and fetch but not checkout). What I did was remove the depot.db file and
reposted the few projects I collect in this depot.

This made me wondering about something like
  depot.cgi list (list groups)
and
  depot.cgi remove <group>
to remove a group completely from the depot.

Or is there another way to do this?
Regards, Johannes

P.S. Both CVS import and posting/fetching went fine now!
--
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:address@hidden
Biel, Switzerland                http://jw.tks6.net