Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone & CVS import

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone & CVS import
Date: 11 Nov 2003 22:44:44 -0700

>>>>> "graydon" == graydon hoare <address@hidden> writes:

graydon> if you find weird ways to make cvs_import break, please let me know.

I tried importing a couple cvs repositories this evening: a local one
I have (which has a bunch of random stuff, including automake from
before it was a public project), plus a copy of our internal eclipse
repository.

The local one went fine.

The eclipse repository import crashed:

monotone: misuse: prohibited whitespace character found in component 'test
plugin' of 'org.eclipse.ant.tests.core/test
plugin/org/eclipse/ant/tests/core/testplugin/AntTestChecker.java,v'

Path names in the eclipse repository often have spaces in them.  Sad
but true.

Tom