Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: New release of monotone-viz

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: New release of monotone-viz
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:06:15 -0800

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 11:35:20PM +0000, Bruce Stephens wrote:
> Nathaniel Smith <address@hidden> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> > But... your screenshot is color-coded.  Why isn't mine color-coded?  I
> > want color-coding too! ;-)
>
> ~/.monotone-viz.style

Ah, I see.  Yes, automatic color coding would indeed be nice; I can't
decide on what socks to wear, don't make me decide on my branch
colors by hand too! ;-)

So let us espouse a less contested notion of truth and falsehood, even
if it is philosophically debatable (if we listen to philosophers, we
must debate everything, and there would be no end to the discussion).
  -- Serendipities, Umberto Eco