Re: [Monotone-devel] New release of monotone-viz

From: Georg-W. Koltermann
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] New release of monotone-viz
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:51:06 +0100

Am Samstag, den 04.12.2004, 12:09 +0100 schrieb Olivier Andrieu:
> Hi,
>
> for those interested, I've updated monotone-viz[1] to support
> changesets. Monotone-viz is a GTK+/GnomeCanvas application for
> visualizing and browsing monotone ancestry graphs. It uses the program
> `dot' from the Graphviz package.

I installed this on FreeBSD, but it works only sporadically.

In most cases when I call it from the command line and select a branch
in the GUI, it just says "Could not parse dot output".  About once in
ten tries (maybe) it works and actually renders a graph.

If I am successful enough to get past that, the other features seem to
work really nicely.

FreeBSD 5.3
ocaml-3.08
ocaml-lablgtk2-2.4.0
graphviz-1.16
monotone-snapshot, revision afd8949c922f17ddbdc769b7d07590668e49488e per
MT/revision file

--
Regards,
Georg.