Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: New release of monotone-viz

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: New release of monotone-viz
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:26:51 -0800

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 10:06:15PM -0800, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 11:35:20PM +0000, Bruce Stephens wrote:
> > Nathaniel Smith <address@hidden> writes:
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > > But... your screenshot is color-coded.  Why isn't mine color-coded?  I
> > > want color-coding too! ;-)
> >
> > ~/.monotone-viz.style
>
> Ah, I see.  Yes, automatic color coding would indeed be nice; I can't
> decide on what socks to wear, don't make me decide on my branch
> colors by hand too! ;-)

Oh, and another one: if you could add a "close" button to the diff
display window, I'd really appreciate it.  I like my WM in many ways,
but it doesn't make it very easy to force close windows...

Damn the Solar System.  Bad light; planets too distant; pestered with
comets; feeble contrivance; could make a better one myself.
  -- Lord Jeffrey