Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Problems with _MTN/tmp

From: Joel Crisp
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Problems with _MTN/tmp
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 21:48:52 +0100

HeHe - this is probably all my fault for mentioning it in the first place, but I have noticed that people moan a lot about clearcase until you take it away and try to replace it with something else.. then the story changes completely.

Still apologies if we are getting off topic a bit too much!

Joel

Steven E. Harris wrote:
Johan Bolmsjö <address@hidden> writes:

My previous reply was of course OT, sorry for that, and maybe not
relevant to your initial mail.

No more off-topic than mine was, so if any apology is necessary I need
to throw one out too. My interest here is not in defending ClearCase
so much as making sure I can get the same benefits, somehow, some way,
with monotone.