Re: [Monotone-devel] New project: libmtn

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] New project: libmtn
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 01:55:51 -0700

Oops:

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 01:38:29AM -0700, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> Then, as we improve the interface and learn what's useful, and we keep
> refactoring the code to reduce duplication, we can

"...naturally migrate to a more decoupled, library-style design."

"On arrival in my ward I was immediately served with lunch. `This is
what you ordered yesterday.' I pointed out that I had just arrived,
only to be told: `This is what your bed ordered.'"
  -- Letter to the Editor, The Times, September 2000