[Monotone-devel] Re: New project: libmtn

From: Graydon Hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: New project: libmtn
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:30:07 -0700

Bruce Stephens wrote:

By the first, do you mean you want to revert the changes in one file
from a revision, while keeping the rest?

It's true that you can't directly do that

It wouldn't be terribly hard to add. The current "disapprove" code works by committing a change that undoes the edge you're disapproving. It'd be easy to filter that change so that we only commit the part that touched a particular file (unless the file was killed; we don't support revival).

-graydon