Re: [Monotone-devel] Summit brainstorming

From: Ulf Ochsenfahrt
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Summit brainstorming
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 22:16:30 +0200

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
markus> I could organize something in Berlin or help organizing an
markus> event in Hannover, as Ulf proposed. (I'd obviously prefer
markus> Berlin, it's just such a special city ;-)

I like that initiative.

I looked at those who put their names in the wiki and calculated the geometric center of that set of points. And that comes out to be in the vincinity of Hannover. I'm also fine with (almost) any other town in that area, including (but not limited to) Berlin, Rostock, Lübeck, Dortmund, Hannover. Now, if you say that you'd rather join us if we met in Berlin (and the other guys are ok with that), then I'd say, let's do it!

Cheers,
Richard

Cheers,

-- Ulf