Re: [Monotone-devel] Summit brainstorming

From: Ulf Ochsenfahrt
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Summit brainstorming
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:50:42 +0200

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:45:36 +0200, Christof Petig
<address@hidden> said:

christof> Ulf Ochsenfahrt schrieb:
christof> > P.S. and Offtopic: Flirting with my girlfriend is _not_ allowed. ;)
christof> christof> that nearly counts as an invitation to try (by being said in
christof> a public place like this) :-P

Muahahahaha :-)

Pertaining to this issue, let me just say that Thomas got a beating from his wife. Sorry Thomas.

Cheers,
-- Ulf