Re: [Monotone-devel] Summit brainstorming

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Summit brainstorming
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 23:44:09 +0200

Dirk Hillbrecht schrieb:
Well, it says: "..and we might see whether I can host you.". So, Dirk,
what does that include? Office rooms with WLAN? A place to sleep?
I can offer office rooms in the city center of Hannover (5 min by foot
from main station) with LAN (2 MBit/s in both directions)/WLAN and
enough place for about 10 people. However, our office facilities
themselves are not really sufficient for staying there over night. There
is a number of hotels around it, however, and I can check the price for
them.

That sounds all very nice. Now we just need to find out on what we want to actually hack. My favourites should be obvious (interfacing and guitone), but what about the other participants?

Thomas.

--
- "I know that I don't know." (Sokrates)
Guitone, a frontend for monotone: http://guitone.berlios.de