Re: [Monotone-devel] Summit brainstorming

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Summit brainstorming
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 07:24:53 +0200

Thomas Keller wrote:

I'm fine with Berlin, I'm more or less regularily in the capital anyways during my online studies.

My preference would actually be Berlin, despite it being two hours further away from me than Hannover. I'd be happy with pretty much anywhere in Germany, though. For either Berlin, Hannover or things in the vague direction of Hamburg, I'd probably end up driving. If anyone needed picking up from airports along the way or whatever, that wouldn't be a problem.

--
Jon