Re: recursivity (was Re: [Monotone-devel] Questions pertaining Eclipse I

From: J Decker
Subject: Re: recursivity (was Re: [Monotone-devel] Questions pertaining Eclipse Integration)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:03:20 -0800

I doubt anyone wants "commit ." or "diff ." to be interpreted
non-recursively (at least without some sort of --non-recursive flag).
Is this a compelling argument for add/drop to behave the same way?

Is there a flag to do this?

I wanted to do those, and pluck . to just handle that particular directory.

There are plugin directories under the main that I had changes in that I certainly did not want commited, the developers claim under there that if I touch it I own it.

In mathematics, it's not enough to read the words
you have to hear the music