Re: [Monotone-devel] Questions pertaining Eclipse Integration

From: Nuno Lucas
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Questions pertaining Eclipse Integration
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 00:59:16 +0000

On 10/30/06, Nathaniel Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 11:44:08AM +0000, Nuno Lucas wrote:
> I believe this is a side effect of renaming from the old dotted ".mtn"
> name, and would consider this a bug, because if people wanted this to
> happen, they would had codded this behaviour before.

Err... it was never called ".mtn"; the bookkeeping directory used to
just be "MT".

Now that you talk about it, don't know where I got this confusion. The
brain (specially mine) is tricky sometimes...

Anyway, just checked that it also fails with "mtn add *", so don't
understand how I got this confusion (probably did "mtn add ." and "mtn
drop *", because we can't do "mtn drop ." as it's not recursive by
default).

Shouldn't the default behavior simply ignore a "mtn add/drop _MTN"?
Or simply say something like "ignoring bookkeeping directory _MTN"?

Best regards,
~Nuno Lucas