Re: [Monotone-devel] Questions pertaining Eclipse Integration

From: Nuno Lucas
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Questions pertaining Eclipse Integration
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 00:12:54 +0000

On 10/29/06, Julio M. Merino Vidal <address@hidden> wrote:
On 10/29/06, Nuno Lucas <address@hidden> wrote:
> I believe this is a side effect of renaming from the old dotted ".mtn"
> name, and would consider this a bug, because if people wanted this to
> happen, they would had codded this behaviour before.

This behavior was most likely there before (haven't checked).  But
when * gets expanded, it does not pick dotted files (because they are
"hidden") so you didn't see the message because monotone never got
".mtn" as an argument to drop.

Yes, this is what I wanted to say. Probably my "strange" english fault. ;-)

Regards,
~Nuno Lucas